Monday, October 18, 2010

Another Adventure!

In just 48 hours I will be leaving with another team to visit kids at the Global Orphan Project in Haiti.  God has blessed me greatly by allowing me to go to Haiti for my fifth trip in a year.  This one is special personally because my bride of 21 years will be joining me on this one.  I am excited for her because she has been hearing all my stories over this past year and now she will have her own stories to share!
Things I am praying for:
Health and safety for all 20 of us
That God moves in the hearts of the team members and gives a clear vision for each person
That God continues to confirm our church's vision for making a difference in Haiti through our partnership with Global Orphan Project
For Pastor Moise and his leadership with the Global Orphan Project
For all the kids in the Global Orphan Project's care
That God be glorified in all we do

No comments:

Post a Comment