Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Day 2 of Camp

So we just completed the second day of the camp and you may be wondering what happened to day one.  My apologies- yesterday was crammed with so much activity and then prepping for day two that I didn't get to bed until 1:30 am. and just couldn't squeeze a post in.  Day one was a mix of chaos, craziness, and wonderful moments by God's grace that I would refer to it as a beautiful mess.  We've had 32 campers come with one more coming tomorrow making it 33.  I had been praying for 30 and Anna and Ingus, our camp directors, had been praying for 40 to come.  All I can say is Praise God!  We are full, stretching at the seams and stretching our resources to accommodate this great group of students!

Our second day was great as we had the chance to continue building relationships with students.  This week our team is constantly thinking and challenging themselves to "be the bridge" to the local church and the local church team that is leading the discussions with the students.  I think the best way to describe our day is to let the pictures tell the story...




















No comments:

Post a Comment