Saturday, March 14, 2015

Feeling Full

Today was a full day.  And when I say that I mean in every way possible.  I was full after breakfast.  We had a full morning of activity.  We had a full afternoon too.  We have a full tank of gas even.  But most importantly, I feel full of love.  Love for the kids.  Love from the kids.  Love and respect for Pastor Jeannot for the work the Lord has given him in Desire.  And finally, a full personal tank from the team.  We have a great team and they are working hard, playing hard, guiding well, loving unconditionally- those things fill me and energize me.  A team unified by a love for Jesus Christ can accomplish much.  This team is really getting into a rhythm.  Enough of my words- check out the pictures that tell the story of today.  These photos are from a few team members.










1 comment:

  1. And while many may look for the recognizable visual jarring, Yamaoka managed that the action will be familiar to anyone familiar with conventional side-scrolling action titles, such as Spirits 'n Goblins.
    Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete