Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Break Team

Tonight our Spring Break team heads down to Haiti to visit the village of Desire and minister to the children there and to Pastor Jeannot and his family.  This will be a turning point in our Haiti ministry because I am actively developing other leaders to take our teams to Haiti and my great friend Hayden is leading this team while I stay back this time.  It's bittersweet for me personally because while I am excited about the growth of our ministry to Haiti and the opportunity to expand our vision and go deep, I will miss going because I love the adventure of taking teams, loving on the kids and spending time with Pastor Jeannot, and watching our people from Faith transformed by the experience.

So the plan is that I will blog about this trip by getting daily updates from Hayden.  I'll do my best to convey the heart of what is happening on the ground in Haiti as we continue to weave this story of serving the orphans in Haiti.

We are rejoicing that the well is complete and pumping water for the community.  I can't wait to have our people see it in person and perhaps pump a little water while they pray over it giving thanks to God and His provision for the water to a community in desperate need.

No comments:

Post a Comment